I have still been taking pictures.
I've been reminded that some people would like to actually see the pictures of our smiling cuties...so here are some highlights...are you comfy?
[Tammi...this is for you! :)]
Back in July one of my favorite bloggers, I Am Momma Hear Me ROAR, posted some pictures she took of her son 'flying'. I showed it to Eddie after quiet time and he wanted to do it...right now!
We drew it all out, got the ladder for me to stand on and he laid down. Then realized it had been SUPER hot and the cement was boiling. They each wanted to try it...but lasted a few seconds.
Mark could stand it a bit longer.
This summer he worked HARD on his masters project. He got his degree in August. He now has a masters of Education in curriculum and instruction.
SO PROUD OF HIM!! He's my hero.
Eddie and Dani LOVE Ellie. Seriously LOVE her. They have been asking to hold her and I have to promise that they will BOTH get to hold her...
(taken 7/18)
(Ok - I really haven't posted in a LONG time.)
Look Ellie can hold her toys!
(taken 7/18)
This is pretty common around here...
(taken 7/24)
Ellie's six months photos...can this girl be any cuter??
And her eyes - SO BLUE! She is also so super sweet.
And her eyes - SO BLUE! She is also so super sweet.
(taken 8/4)
It has been so exciting to see her discover her feet! She has been oblivious until now.
(taken 8/7)
Dani still has awesome style and now picks out most of her outfits.
(taken 8/5)
she also loves her high peels
and her glasses
(taken 8/21)
What waking up tends to look like around here...these two are like me. We need some time before we are ready to go! And they do tend to sit on opposite sides of the couch. Not sure why.
(taken 8/15)
Ellie has learned to roll over!! She kept her legs in the frog position of her harness for SO long! She has finally realized that she isn't stuck like that anymore!
(taken 8/27)
We planned to go to more tennis matches...but this is the only one we made it to. We are SUPER proud of the coach - but it was hard to get everyone out the door - hopefully we can make more next year!
(taken 8/29)
We loved the change in weather - Ellie was not a fan of the hot sun so on warm days, we stayed in while she was up. I was taking pictures with my phone...so Dani joined in. (and yes, Eddie climbs EVERYTHING)
(taken 9/25)
Eddie and Dani have always played well together - but lately, it has been especially adorable.
(taken 10/4)
Dani has learned to open the fridge. I never know what I am going to find in there! (When I explain that the fridge is not for her pictures and toys, she looks at me like I am crazy.)
(taken 10/23)
We had last minute wardrobe changes and took Buzz and his dino friends out trick-or-treating! That morning I would have said that Spiderman and Wonder Women were going. :) Eddie changed his mind as we were getting ready and Dani wanted to be a dino like Ellie. Dani insisted that they both wear hair bows.
(taken 10/31)
yes, I totally stuffed El into the dino costume. Now all three kids have worn it.
Look at those squished cheekies!!
Eddie at three months
Dani at six months
Ellie at nine months
poor squished sweetie.
We've been doing some work around the house and my uncles came over to help. The kids LOVED it and were big helpers. (it was adorable)
Uncle Paul and the new front door.
(taken 11/1)
Dunkle Dave and new outdoor lights and some random electrical.
Eddie has called Uncle Dave, Dunkle Dave for forever - not even sure how it started.
(taken 11/3)
You can't see it because of her hood back on Halloween...but Eleanor's hair sticks STRAIGHT UP. But only on top. It looks like a mohawk. We get SO many comments on it when we are out and about. At church she gets many head rubs (her hair is super soft!!) and the last time we were at Costco having dinner before shopping, we had 10 people come up to us in the 20 minutes we sat there. Mark saw more that veered our way for a better look. She really is hard to miss! Here are a few of her 9 month photos...her hair is getting long and I think it may start to lay down soon...or not. We'll see. :)
(taken 11/11)
I wanted a picture of the kids together...looking at me...and smiling.
(I know...next to impossible!!)
When that wasn't working, I decided to be happy with a picture of the three kids together.
Mark told them El had pine cones in her ears...ha!
Mark told them El had pine cones in her ears...ha!
then we just let them be.
two out of three ain't bad.
Pretty much brings us to now.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
(Eddie is going to help me bake a pie tomorrow...wish us luck!)

































3 comments:
Time flys when you have 3 little super heros (4 if you count Mark). So fun to see how much Ellie has changed over the past few months.
I love this! So much fun to watch your kiddos grow! We miss you guys. We hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
So glad that you are back at it. SUCH cute kids!
Post a Comment