Friday, September 9, 2011

getting back into the swing of things...

quite literally.
Well, I can't believe it has been about a month since my last posting and August is gone.  Mark has been coaching tennis for about a month now and been back in school for 2 weeks.  I am feeling better than earlier this summer and next week is our 20 week appointment & ultra-sound for baby #3. 

Crazy.

We've made the transition from Mark being around a lot to gone a lot quite well.  It was SUCH a blessing having his help this summer.  This pregnancy has been...different from the others (which explains why I have been MIA for like...20 weeks.  Anything not directly related to everyday life, got pushed to the side.).  :)  The kids are great - growing like weeds.  Eddie understands just about everything we say.  His little ears pick up on EVERYTHING!  We now carry on conversations and at times I can't help but look at him and think, you are my baby?!?

Dani is working hard to keep up with her brother, but plowing her own way at the same time.  She is a sweet heart and super shy around strangers.  She gets almost a scowl around people she isn't familiar with, but at home she is a jabber box.  She has 3 words: Hi, Bye and Mama.  Everything else is open to interpretation.

Now that we have our routines back in place, I will try and do a better job keeping this updated (especially for an Auntie now off at college)...but I am not making any promises! :)

1 comment:

Tripp said...

I wondered where you went :) I hope that you continue to feel better.