Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Check out that profile!!

I have a feeling that #3 is going to look very much like 
his/her brother & sister!!

Dani

Eddie

We had our ultrasound yesterday.  Everything looked great, but because the baby was extra wiggly, we will have another one next month. :)

We did NOT find out what we are having!  I know I've said that before...but we did know with the others.  We kept it a sweet little secret between Mark & I. Of course, I felt guilty when I would lie to people and say we didn't know...so this time around I can tell the truth and not feel bad.  

Mark has always wanted to be surprised, so I figured it was his turn.  

(After I signed the paper saying that we didn't want to know...I did keep trying to figure out what was between the legs every time she passed by.  Even with the squinting and head tilting...I don't have a clue.)

5 comments:

The Cornell's said...

So fun! I love that you are going to be surprised for this one. :) Hope all is going well!

Charrie said...

So fun! I just can't believe you could actually keep it a secret and not slip those other times!

Shannon said...

What a fun idea! I've never thought of comparing my babies ultrasounds. And it looks like you are right...very similar! Can't wait to meet him/ her :)

Tripp said...

It is sooooooooooooooo fun not knowing. Enjoy that surprise on D-Day :)

Deb said...

I say "girl" especially if she didn't tell you to "look away"! Enjoy the kicks and wiggles!