Thursday, January 27, 2011

I thought we named him Edwin?

This morning I went to get Eddie out of bed and he informed me that he was not Eddie, he was Bill.

Mama: "Bill?  I thought you were Eddie?"

Eddie: "No Eddie, just Bill."
Grandmum came to play while I was at work and he stayed Bill.  
Most of the time.  
Sometimes Grandmum was Bill.
This afternoon he was Bill...but sometimes switched to Gromit.
We know where Gromit comes from,
but are unsure of where Bill comes from.
We think it is from Dollar Bill's adventures.
After dinner Eddie got out his little plastic cake and candle and we had to keep singing, 'Happy Birthday Gromit'.  We also tucked in Gromit for the night.  Love his imagination.
(I am doing craft for GEMS next month and was not happy with my 1st idea.  Plan B involved popcorn, so I tried it out - my popcorn kept getting soggy.  Not sure if it was because of the glue or because I didn't have plain and was trying to craft with homestyle popcorn.  [thinking it was the butter] Eddie was excited that I made copcorn. Plan E is currently drying and I am much more excited with it over plans A-D.) 

1 comment:

Tripp said...

He is looking so little boy these days. I LOVE that he wanted to be called Bill and Gromit!