Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Three T's & a big boy bed.

This post is long overdue, but I wanted to write it.  
It goes back to Thanksgiving - I know - like ages ago!
Dani has been teething like crazy!  
[not to blame a small child...but she just may have been the reason for my lack of posting.  I haven't mastered the art of cuddling and typing.  I'd much rather cuddle anyway. :) ]
It really seemed to pick up toward the end of November.

Just in time to meet our new (adorable) nephew, Tristan!
I can tell that he and Dani are going to be close.
And that he is going to be laid back.
He had no problem when she licked him...
and when she chewed on his hand.
Eddie was busy playing and did not what to be in the picture.  
I took a few pictures of him while we were there.
I am looking forward to snuggling him again soon!
sweetie.

We headed to my Aunt and Uncle's for Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time.  Eddie did not eat a thing.  Not one thing.  He was WAY too busy playing with my cousins' old tractors.  He also got to visit their horses.  Now his stuffed horse at home is 'big Jack'.
Dani had a fun time playing and got a few kisses from Tanner. :)
Our weekend ended with Mark and Eddie putting up his big boy bed.  (It is actually bunk beds, but we are not putting the top bunk up yet.)
Eddie really enjoyed helping Daddy.  He liked sitting and reading on his bed, but didn't sleep in it at first.  
 We left his crib up thinking that it would make the transition easier...but I think that it actually worked against us.  Whatever bed he was tucked into, he would cry for the other.

This past Saturday Mark took down the crib and so far, it has been going great!  It does take Eddie longer to fall asleep, but he hasn't gotten out on his own...yet!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Congrats on the big boy bed and I can't believe that Jana is a mama :)