We had a busy day Saturday filled with lots of candy and Halloween fun.
Eddie ended up not going in a costume. The dinosaur from last year was a good 4 inches too short, so he wore what he's been wearing out around the house lately. Dani was adorable in Eddie's old costume with a few pink accessories.






For the first time in, I don't know how many years, we did not pass out candy at our door. After arriving home from our adventures, getting our little firefighter and dinosaur fed and in bed, trick or treat time was over.
Last night Dani and I cuddled and watched Curse of the Were-Rabbit and it felt like Halloween, even if I didn't get to pass out candy to the neighbors.
2 comments:
We either go out to eat, see a movie, or sit downstairs to avoid passing out candy! We would stick around if our grandkids lived nearby, but we are NOT into trick or treating anymore!
We passed out candy...but did not go trick or treating. We didn't even go to family either. When we were at the store trying to pick out costumes-the kids decided they would rather have a toy. So they each picked out a toy (much better choice than costume I think) and they were happy with that. Halloween isn't my most favorite day of the year!
Post a Comment