Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our little hooter*

is 6 months old!


you are such a sweet little girl


who inherited Daddy's clear blue eyes


We love you so much Danielle!


*I was SO excited when your pink owl hat arrived in the mail. It wasn't until Daddy got home and I proudly popped it on your head that he proclaimed that you were our 'little hooter'. I did not find it as funny as he did. Now I can't get it out of my head.

4 comments:

The Cornell's said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I can't believe she is 6 months old already. That hat is so great.

Happy Happenings said...

Oh I absolutely L.O.V.E. the hat! So cute! I'm trying to go Owl theme for our baby's room, but haven't been too successful. And as for the 'little hooter' comment... not sure how I feel about it... ;)

Tripp said...

Very nice pictures! I LOVE her hat, you always find the cutest stuff AND 6 months already, SHEESH!

Bonnie De Jong said...

Love the hat- dislike the name! Where did you find such a cute hat? it was great seeing Zoe and Dani together yesterday. I can't believe they are both 6 months old!