Dani had her 4 month appointment and Eddie needed another round of shots.
When we pulled into the parking lot Eddie began to say, 'owie!' and did not want to get out of the van.

Other than spitting up all over herself, Dani did great! She is right on track with all her motor skills and demonstrated her squealing and bubble blowing abilities.
She weighed in at 12 lbs, 6oz putting her in the 25 percentile for weight. And she is 22.25 inches tall. Or. Short.
I am so used to Eddie being in the 75 percentile to off the charts for height. Turns out Dani is off the height chart as well. But in the other direction. She didn't even make it on the chart! I knew she was a peanut, but oh my! She is not following in her brother's footsteps. I looked back and at her age Eddie was 16 lbs, 7oz and 25 inches tall.

Dani was quite excited when her doctor said that while petite, she was doing great and he'd see her in 2 months.

I had thought we'd be tag teaming it with Dani & I seeing the doctor and Eddie & Mark heading to the 'injection clinic'. Instead they added Eddie onto Dani's appointment. Eddie seemed to know what was going on. As Dani's appointment was wrapping up, Eddie was trying to pull Mark out the door.

When the nurses came in, I was so glad that Mark was along. I traded spots with him and let him hold Eddie down. Once Eddie was given a sucker, he was much better. He didn't start to cry again until I asked him to show me his band-aids. Oops.
1 comment:
I think that it gets harder as they get older.
Post a Comment