Sunday, April 11, 2010

The bump.

I am 39 weeks today.

I think I may have dropped...


...just a bit...

...maybe.
I have noticed the need to pull on my shirts to keep the belly covered. I think that once you outgrow your maternity shirts...it's time.

And it almost is!

I am SO thankful that I am feeling so well. If you don't count the pulled muscle in the belly, not sleeping well and being generally uncomfortable...other than that...I'm great! :)

At 37 weeks...I was feeling pretty terrible. I wasn't sure how I was going to make it. I told Mark that he was carrying the next one. :)

But really, overall, I feel really well. This pregnancy has been such a blessing. I've loved all the wiggles and kicks and know I will miss them...but I have to say...I am ready to hold our baby in my arms!

Tonight we grabbed a few pictures of Mama, Daddy & the bump. (Similar to the ones we took with Eddie.)




Big Brother
was already in bed and missed out on the photo fun, but I didn't want to leave him out. So here are some of him & the bump from last month.


I thought about trying to re-take some...but I don't know it I'd be able to find Eddie under the belly anymore!



He still seems to think that pulling up my shirt and talking directly into what is left of my belly button is the best way to talk to the baby. :)

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Ummm so cute that he talks to your belly button.