We got a teeny, tiny diaper in the mail on Saturday.

The package that it came in was super tiny...but it looked even smaller once Mark put it next to one of Eddie's.
I never thought that Eddie's were that big...I have a feeling he is going to look like a giant soon!
I never thought that Eddie's were that big...I have a feeling he is going to look like a giant soon!

What is it about tiny things that make them so cute? I know what will be filling that tiny diaper soon, but I can't help but think how adorable it is. :)
2 comments:
I got those too and I think I saved one just because it was so small and cute. I felt the same way when Owen was born that Mya looked huge! Eddie will seem so big and old to you once the new one comes. Kinda sad, but neat to see them take on the big sibling role :)
I remember having that with my two little men. Eddie is going to be so big once you have that little one.
Post a Comment