I just can't help it. He is so stinkin' cute and makes me laugh.
There are times when I will leave my camera behind in the hopes that he won't get too sick of it.
Like this morning.
We played outside most of the morning & I left my camera in the house.
He hammed it up without a lens in his face.
We talked to the birds and he ran circles around me. There were a few times I wished I had it because he did spend time climbing & sliding. It would have been nice to have some proof to show Daddy. :)
But after lunch he climbed into the bucket...and I couldn't help myself.

He was too cute.

Here is his look when I asked him to smile at me. Seriously Mama?

Then he climbed out of the bucket. He ran to me and reached for the lens cap.

Again...so cute!

Then he started saying, "Bacon! Bacon!" with a big smile on his face.

Huh? Bacon?
Then it clicked. Eddie often runs his words together...it wasn't 'bacon'...

It was BACK ON! He was trying to put the lens cap back on!
O.k. Buddy, I get it. I'm putting the camera down...
for now. :)
1 comment:
You won't ever regret taking this many pictures when he is so little and so scrumptious.
Post a Comment