Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chair Rail

Not sure what the big attraction is,


but this afternoon as I was cleaning & taping the trim in Eddie's big boy room,


he just kept climbing up & down.


Then he would turn and grin at me.


Our goal is to move him into his new room by the end of Christmas break. We got a little off schedule after our way fun run in with the flu*, but Mark and I are better and I am confident that we will move him in before 2010.


*Yup, Mark caught the flu & passed it on to me. Eddie escaped mainly because when we were at our worst, we sent him away to Grandpa & Grammum's. I am SO thankful we live by them!!!

2 comments:

The O'Connor Family said...

Not fun that you caught the flu!!! At least you got rid of it before Christmas!

Tripp said...

Oh noooooo not the flu!