Saturday, September 12, 2009

My 1st Tractor Show

I went to my very first tractor show with Grandpa, Great Uncle Dave & Daddy.


I helped Grandpa drive us around on a golf cart.


It was awesome!


Mommy sent along grapes & I shared them with Great Uncle Dave. He didn't want the ones I pre-chewed.


I pointed at everything. Grandpa wondered if my little finger would wear out!


Don't worry, it didn't!


This was my favorite tractor.


Daddy took a video of me driving. I'm a good driver.



I was so pooped, I flopped over & fell asleep on Daddy!


I was such a good boy that Grandpa said I could go along next year! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

The O'Connor Family said...

How fun!!! Logan would have loved it! Where was that at? I hear there is a tractor pull at the Allegan Fair on Wed night! :)

Tripp said...

A little boys Dream!