Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Look what Daddy brought home!

But first here I am talking to Mommy while she was making dinner. (Which I wouldn't even try once it was done.)


She thinks I'm so cute and look so grown up when I sit by the table. I had the door open and was watching for Daddy.


THIS is what Daddy took home!!


A little school bus with TONS of buttons!


His tennis team played the team by our house. Daddy's players' parents took them all home, so Daddy got permission to take the bus home for the night.


Whoa!


Do you think I can talk Daddy into selling the Accord and getting one of these?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Too fun!

emily said...

What did you make that he wouldn't try? He usually likes everything, silly boy.

Tripp said...

What fun for a little man! He will be on one of those for real all too soon.