Back in May I mentioned that Mark taught AP English for the 1st time. When his students took the test, we knew the results would come in July and it seemed so far away. Once July hit Mark began to mention the test again and wonder how his students did. He got a bit anxious again. Never before has he gotten test results like this that basically tell him how well he taught.
He was hoping that the numbers would come back about the same as last year...but instead...they came back better!! Apparently Mark not only taught some of the right topics, but they also listened and remembered what he said! :)
While Mark is giving lots of the credit to the students and he is so proud of them...Eddie and I are quite proud of the teacher!!!
1 comment:
That's awesome! AP classes are hard, I can't imagine teaching one. You have every reason to be proud!
Post a Comment