Tuesday, July 21, 2009

2 parks in 1 day!

I had so much fun on Friday. In the morning Mommy and I took Daddy to the park. He hadn't been to this one in years...and most importantly, he hadn't been to that park with me!

We started on the swings...I don't like them. Mommy just doesn't understand why. I love to be tossed around and thrown in the air, but I cry as soon as she tries to put me in.


I like the slide much better!



This thing was pretty cool too!


But what I really loved was the ducks! I kept quacking at them. Mommy gave them my animal crackers and they swam up SO close to me! I tried to walk out to them, but Daddy kept holding me back.


My family. (I was trying to get back to the ducks.)


To make the day even more fun, we went to another park to play in the afternoon! We met the Bruxvoorts at a very cool park that Daddy and Mommy hadn't been to before. I hadn't met Lillian and James before...and I sure hope I get to play with them again soon! I had so much fun!


Daddy and James went on a very cool looking teeter totter. I can't wait until I can ride on it too!!

3 comments:

emily said...

I can't believe he doesn't like swing.

The O'Connor Family said...

Logan just started liking the swing this year....so hang in there Eddie-you might end up liking it one of these days!!

Tripp said...

That is so nice that you can spend some family time together during the summer.