Friday, May 15, 2009

Never say never

Every year our street has a block sale. Every year I forget how much work it is to gather things, price them and display them. Every year the night before the sale I tell Mark to never let me do this again.

I should know by now to never say never.


It really isn't that bad. I've had lots of help and even with the rain this morning, we had a fair turnout and a fun time. Eddie has been so good. I loaded the the pack & play with toys and pulled it by the door. He played...


...and people watched.


We have one more day & I am hoping for sunny skies & good sales. (We were only open until noon today...the traffic slowed way down once the sky clouded over again.) Either way, none of it goes back in the house.

But really...next year...don't let me forget...I'm not doing this. :P

No comments: