Saturday, May 9, 2009

the lady behind the camera

With Mother's Day being tomorrow, I thought you should meet my Mommy....


It may look like Daddy and I have all the fun, but Mommy is always laughing and joking right there with us. She has been encouraged lately to take more pictures of herself, and is going to work on it. This is our first attempt at a Mommy & Eddie photos.


Mommy is usually the one behind the camera and doesn't often get in front of it. That is typically because she doesn't have make-up on, her hair isn't done or I've managed to get things all over her shirt. Oh, and she LOVES to take photos and it is harder to do when you are in front of the lens. Daddy tells her that she doesn't need make-up and is always beautiful. I'll work on not messing up her clothing...but that might take awhile.


I am very sorry I am not smiling in our pictures. Usually when I see the black camera heading my way I can count on my goofy Mommy dancing around to make me laugh. :)

2 comments:

The O'Connor Family said...

So cute! Happy Mothers Day!!

Tripp said...

The world needs more pictures of Mamas you are right. Happy Mother's Day!