I slept in the car while Grandmum was in her appointment. Mommy enjoyed reading and listening to me breathe. She said it was like a mini vacation. All she could do was relax. I wanted a bottle and Mommy handed it to me. She thought I looked cute and took my picture.

When Mommy realized she was in the picture too, she took one of the two of us. I didn't realize before that Mommy & I have exactly the same color eyes!

We went out to lunch and I had fun goofing around with Grandmummy. That restaurant had the best lights. Mommy should have gotten a picture of them too!

I went on a road trip on Sunday as well. We met Mommy's college roommate Jess and her fiance for brunch. We also stopped at Annika & Jackson's house and had such a great time. I was quite tired and dozed off on the ride home. I am loving these road trips!
No comments:
Post a Comment