Sunday, April 26, 2009

Out of town vistors

My Great Aunt Ann came to town for a visit. Her daughter Sara and Sara's two daughters Izzy and baby Caroline came along. On Tuesday (April 21st) the ladies (and a few boys) of the family came and went from my Grammum's house to meet the newest member of the family. I had fun hanging with my puppy...


I also enjoyed playing with Izzy. She likes my puppy too. Mommy tried to get a picture of Izzy, Maddie and me...but Maddie didn't want to stick around and jumped off the chair. It caused me to flop over.


Then I thought I should jump off the chair too. Izzy wasn't far behind me.


Aunt Audrey got a good snuggle with baby Caroline. She is so cuddly.


I don't go for cuddles much anymore, but I had fun sitting by Great Aunt Jen. She was blowing on my ear...I really like that.


Grammum got to cuddle with Caroline too.


It was a great visit. We were able to catch up with everyone. I am looking forward to them coming back for Memorial day!

No comments: