(I'm not really getting my hair cut. But I know Mommy is torn. My hair sticks straight up in the back and part of her wants to trim it and part of her wonders how long it can get and still stick up.)

We had dinner at Grandpa & Grandmummy's so I could tell Grandpa all I've been up to. I e-mail him updates...but it's not the same. It's really hard to send slobber kisses over e-mail.
After Mommy took this picture she asked Aunt Audrey if I could borrow a t-shirt. One that she didn't mind me getting a little drool on. The combination of increased drool lately and my sippy cup left my shirt a bit damp.

I am so happy to have my Grandpa home again. It is a wonderful reminder of how blessed I am with all my Grandparents and how lucky I am that they live near by and I get to see them lots and lots. I am so blessed by all my family. I love them so much and I know they love me. (I am not lacking in the kisses department. No one can seem to pass up my chubby cheeks.)
Grandpa coming home and also friends we've made through the world of blogging have reminded especially Mommy of the blessing of family. We've been doing lots of praying for Max & Wes and their parents. We've also been praying for Stellan, who we don't know personally, but through his Mama's blog and praying for him, it feels like we do.
No comments:
Post a Comment