Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Race for the puff

Eddie loves his Gerber puffs and while he did feed them to himself, lately he just acts like a little birdie and opens his mouth and waits for me to place one inside. I've tried holding them in my hand so he can grab them out, but instead he's been diving in and eating them off my hand.

It's really cute and I was showing Mark tonight at dinner. I had a puff on my palm and as Eddie was coming in to grab it, Mark dove in and snatched it away. The game went on for awhile. The camera was within reach & I caught the action.

Diving for the puff...


Daddy got it!


Trying to get it back...Daddy won that round. But Eddie wasn't giving up.


Eddie won the next race and enjoyed munching it in front of Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last picture looks like Eddie has his game face on!