Thursday, March 26, 2009

Night & Day

Tuesday was not the best day at our house. Eddie's 2nd front tooth was working so hard to break through. While I don't blame him a bit, Eddie was grumpy and I let it wear off on me. By the time Mark called after school the first thing I asked him was, 'when are you coming home?!?'

I was so thankful when I went to get our little guy on Wednesday morning, he was standing up in his bed, blowing bubbles and gave me a big grin. Our happy boy was back. It was such a night and day difference.

He was being so goofy that I ended up taking lots of videos. Grandpa is traveling and I couldn't decide which one to load for him...so I loaded both. :)




2 comments:

The O'Connor Family said...

Glad to hear you are back to your happy self Eddie!

Tripp said...

It is so hard when they teeth isn't it? I was just wishing this morning that babies would be born with their teeth :) Glad to hear that he is back to his old self again.