Friday, March 13, 2009

Honk, honk!

I had always planned that when Eddie started to show interest in walking we would get him a push toy. I assumed that I had a few months yet...but 2 weeks ago he started to attempt to walk by furniture. (I say attempt - he ends up on his tush a lot!)

I thought about being practical and getting a generic boy or girl toy...but after a trip to Target we got a dump truck. I figure that if we had a girl we would have gotten her a baby stroller like my sister Audrey used to run behind when she was little. This truck is pretty cool. He can ride it, walk behind it, dump things out of it AND it has a horn.





I'm glad I wasn't practical. Eddie loves his truck. If I don't get it out right away in the morning he goes to find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are some GREAT pictures!!! I really like the second one down, the "action" shot. It's the best! :)