Wednesday, December 31, 2008

That's how I roll.

Mommy was worried for awhile because I could roll onto my tummy, but could not get back. She was really excited when I figured it out. She didn't realize though that she no longer has to wait until I'm able to crawl...I'm mobile now! I can still only roll one way, Daddy jokes that I'm not an ambi-roller, but hey - it works for me!

Tonight I was able to roll a good 4 feet until I got stuck by the chair. Daddy is currently installing the gate on the stairs.


We've been so busy that we are staying home tonight. Mommy and Daddy are thinking about staying up until midnight...but might crawl in bed earlier, I was told that I will be in bed before midnight. Maybe I can stay up later next year.

Mommy & Daddy have been saying what a great year it's been, full of blessings. The year that 2 became 3. Here is a picture of my family. I am laughing so hard because Mommy and Daddy are blowing on my cheeks at the same time. They are so silly. I love my family.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Happy New Year Brink family!