
Daddy said that it was a snow day. He said that because he is a teacher, when the kids don't go to school, he doesn't have to go either! He said that he is very lucky and that most people still have to go to work in the snow. It took Aunt Emily almost 2 hours to get to work this morning!

Daddy wanted to quick run to the bank this morning and to get gas in his car. He got stuck in our street! He came in the door covered in snow and said that there is a reason why school was canceled...to keep people off the roads! :P Daddy then snowblowed our driveway and part of the street. He didn't want people to get stuck in the mess he made.

I had a great time watching Daddy outside. Mommy and I stayed by the window so long that she finally put me in a wrap. I was enjoying it so much!

Mommy tried to get a picture with me, but I was still just waking up and I needed to pay close attention to what Daddy was doing. I sure hope I'm big enough to run that machine next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment