We were closing in on the holiday gatherings and thought we would be able to make everything when I decided to call uncle today. It was a good thing Aunt Audrey took care of me in nursery today because I'm not sure anyone else would have put up with me. On the ride home from church I became a little zombie and by the time Mommy got me into my room I was half asleep. That's when I said no more. I wanted to stay in bed until I said it was time to get up. So I'm very sorry that I missed lunch at Grandpa & Grammie's...but I was too pooped.

I will try to get some pictures of me from Christmas up soon...maybe after another nap. Even though I'm beat, I can't wait to do it all again next year!
1 comment:
Its OK Eddie, we are still pooped! E & L
Post a Comment