Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Movie Night

It has become a tradition to have a Christmas movie night. Monday night after dinner we watched the Christmas episode of The Office.


Eddie didn't pay much attention to the show. First he played with Grandpa and then he rolled on the floor by Aunt Julie.


Janna & Troy have been in town for the last week for the holidays. Before they left, we got a family picture.


This is the real picture - the last one was when I was trying to set up the camera. :)


Here is Eddie with Aunt Janna & Uncle Troy. He had a lot of fun playing with them this week! I'm not sure when we'll see them again - but I'm sure Eddie will be a lot bigger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blow up the first family picture (the one where you were setting up the camera. It is too funny. Mark looks like he is going to sneeze, Jon looks like he is loving the fact that Mark is gonna sneeze, Mom looks like she is laughing at Troy who appears to be sleeping, I am also observing Troy, and Dad just looks mad. Great shot Jen! :)