I did cough a lot as I was trying to fall asleep...I did not wake up coughing last night. I have not idea how or why, but I think it helped me get a good nights sleep.

As I have been under the weather, I've been trying to keep my distance and not spread around the fun. Eddie has had lots and lots of Daddy time. An unexpected bonus from being sick is that in the last few days Mark has told me repeatedly how much he appreciates all that I do. He said he knew what my days were like...but now he knows what it's like and really appreciates what I do. He also enjoys going to work. :P
Last night I really began to feel human again & I snagged some photos of bath time. I love the first one, he's like - seriously mom!



5 comments:
How did Mark like sleeping with that smelly goodness :) PS I have put Vicks on my kids feet before too!
I haven't tried vicks on the feet before...glad to hear that you are starting to feel better!
I tried the Vicks thing before. Mom mocked me... Glad to hear there are others out there doing it too! :)
I always put Vicks on my kids's feet! It works like a charm!
Gosh, kids are sooo cute when they're laughing, smiling and sleeping! How on earth do you make bath time fun? poor little Isaac almost disowned me :(
Post a Comment