Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"

We ventured out into the winter wonderland today. We drove the 5 blocks to Grandpa & Grammum's house to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. Grammum got us all Santa hats. Mine is a little big. But, do you think this is what I will look like with hair?


I was really hoping for cake. I was sure Grandpa would let me dig my fingers into the frosting...but we didn't have any. Oh well, I have a feeling Grandpa will let me dig my fingers into something at Christmas!


I needed Grandpa to move me just a little closer to Maddie...I couldn't quite reach her.


Aunt Emily kept pulling my hat over my eyes...I got sick of it, so Grandpa wore the fuzzy hat for me.


Maddie didn't want to go outside to do her business. I don't blame her - the snow was taller than her! Daddy picked her up and tossed her outside.


Maddie didn't appreciate it!


Cousin Casey is moving in with Grandpa, Grammum and Aunt Audrey. She lives out in the country and her parents can't get out of the driveway! That's o.k. we'll keep her.

We got a few telemarketer calls after lunch. Aunt Audrey and Casey would get so excited! They would say...'Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?' when they answered the phone. One time Aunt Audrey was laughing so hard she couldn't say anything. They are so silly!

No comments: