Sunday, November 23, 2008

You know where Grumpy Pants goes.

I was just crying and Daddy told me to remember where Mr. Grumpy Pants goes. Grumpy Pants goes to bed. Mommy and Daddy say they won't put up with it. In my own defense, I had a busy day. I better quick tell you about my day before I get thrown in bed.

I had a lot of fun today. It's Grammum's birthday. She is 29. Grandpa & I directed the singing of 'Happy Birthday'. I took breaks to get my fist in my mouth.


I helped Grammum blow out the candles. I really wanted to get my hands into the cake...


Got it! I didn't get to lick my fingers though. Mommy said nope, I'd have to wait until next year.


Daddy got me giggling.


I was all smiles by aunt Emily.


She didn't realize I was scoping out the hair situation...I just wanted a couple of quick tugs.


Aunt Emily only let me take one tug. But Maddie doesn't mind. She is super fuzzy right now. Turns out she is a little sensitive about her ears. We did a bit of Maddie hunting, but she is much easier to catch when aunt Audrey helps!



After cake, I headed to Grandpa & Grammie's house. Jon was trying to eat me. He thought I'd be crunchy and taste good with ketchup. He's silly like Daddy. :P


Aunt Julie helped me drive a scooter. She told me that it would go better if I looked up and didn't try to get the handles in my mouth.


We drove to Grammie.


Grammie was so proud of me on my tummy. I can hold my head up so well.



Grandpa and I did some flying. We flew to Aunt Julie. She was able to dodge all the drool bombs. Shoot. I need to work on my aim.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

He sure gets lots of love from the family doesn't he.