Friday, November 21, 2008

Laying Low

That's what Mommy says we've been doing the last few days. We've been staying in our pj's later than normal and sticking close to home. We're laying low. Actually here, I'm swinging.


Even though we haven't been doing much, Mommy still takes my picture. Here I am keeping Mommy company as she folds laundry. I am smiling at her, but it's hard to tell with my fingers in my mouth. I wasn't willing to take them out.


Here I am this morning. I know. Very early for a photo shoot! Mommy is never sure where I will be when she comes to get me. My new thing is getting my feet caught in my bed. When she and Daddy took the baby class at the hospital they were told, 'no bumpers!' So they didn't put one in my bed. Mommy wonders if I'd get stuck as much if I had a bumper. Most of the time I don't mind, but when I end up on my tummy with my feet stuck...I get a little upset & need hugs to calm me down.


I'm getting better on my tummy. I don't love it. But I don't scream as soon as I get there like I used to. Here I'm chewing on my fingers again. I love to stick things in my mouth. Mommy says she needs to vacuum more.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Laying low is not a bad thing this time of year :)