
This is my new friend Henry. Mommy says he was an impulse buy. I don't care what he is. I like him. At first we called him Harry, but he's more fuzzy than harry...so Mommy and I settled on Henry. Henry is from London. I know that because when he's by Daddy, Henry speaks with a British accent.

Tonight I sat by the table again. It had been a bit since I've been allowed to sit up there. Mommy was really worried my head bobs would end with me smacking my head on the table. I've gotten so strong in the last few weeks that my seat is now going to stay on the table and not get put back in the closet. Daddy helped me make muscle arms to show Mommy how strong I've gotten. Errr!

I do still have problems tipping while in my seat. Turns out Henry is the perfect size to sit next to me and help me stay up.

After dinner I showed Daddy how I can get my foot all the way to my mouth. I like to chew on it and I am getting good at getting my socks off. Daddy said that he sticks his foot in his mouth all the time, but he isn't bendy like me...I don't get it.
1 comment:
Aww I like Harry too!
Post a Comment