
This is my new nighite. Grammy got it for me when we went shopping yesterday. Mommy called me her Snuggle-asorus when I wore it last night. I have a feeling she will call me that every time I wear it. Just like how we sing the Elvis song when I wear my teddy bear nightie. My mommy is goofy.

Yesterday was daddy's first Saturday with no tennis since Labor Day. Mommy is loving having daddy home, so am I. We tackled all sorts of different projects yesterday. My favorite was playing in the dirt. We moved flowers and split plants. Daddy collected all the flowers that fell & gave mommy a big bouquet. Mommy said that was so sweet. Daddy told me that is how you earn brownie points. He said they are important and that he would explain more later.

Tonight I sat and watched mommy & daddy in the storage room. I like my seat, but I'm not quite big enough for it. If I stretch I can just reach the bottom, but I'm not sure what to do with my arms. Mommy is in a cleaning out mood - so, if something doesn't have a special memory, or if we haven't used it in awhile...it is outta here.

Daddy was trying to get me to roll before my bath...I didn't feel like it. As I tell mommy when she tries to show people my tricks, I am not a performing monkey. And of course, I like messing with daddy. :)
2 comments:
eddie is so adorable. can't wait to see him again.
oh, and you guys too. :)
Cute pj's Eddie! That's funny that Mark is already teaching him about "brownie points" :)
Post a Comment