Monday, September 15, 2008

Ugh - what is that?

I was at work this morning when I smelled something foul. It took me a second to realize that it was me. I woke up before Eddie, gotten ready for work and then put a sweatshirt over my clothing to ward off any spit up. My plan didn't work. Even with the protective layer, he still got me. I just hadn't realized it before I walked out the door.

After a fun morning with Grammy, and once I had put on a clean shirt, Eddie was ready to play this afternoon. He just squeals when he is on his play mat. It is so cute! I laid under it with him for awhile to see what was so exciting. I have to admit that the blinky, smiley face flower that changes color with the music is pretty entertaining.


I am really thinking this boy is teething. Yesterday he was a bit of a grump, clingy & couldn't find sleep. Today he kept shoving his fingers in his mouth. At one point he started to cough, he had his fingers WAY into his mouth. He has been a little drool factory.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I know what you mean about that sour spit-up smell. Ugh! It lingers bigtime!

Tripp said...

I ALWAYS smell like spit up too or have snot rubbed all over my shirt. I could probably change my shirt 20 times a day.