I've had requests for more pictures. Sorry I have been slacking. :) Eddie was in his swing today and we were playing. I got some cute shots...but I had the wrong setting on my camera. I love our camera, but that is the one thing I don't like, it's easy to change the setting & not realize it. I still think they are cute, even if they are a little fuzzy.



I was trying to catch his half smile in this one. He can raise just one side of his mouth. It is so cute. Aunt Emily keeps saying that it will drive the girls crazy some day.With his nap times going longer, I have had some free time. Awhile ago I read an article about blinging your blog. I thought the title was funny and after seeing some of the cute things that other ladies are doing to their blogs, I joined in the fun. I created a new header.

I'm not sure if it's manly enough. I had fun making it, so maybe I'll play with it a bit more some other day. For now, I should probably get to the pile of laundry on our bed. I don't think I have any magic elves to put it away for me. :)
4 comments:
Hey Jen, I like the new header! I've wanted to change mine or find a site to go to that I can get a new background...any suggestions on websites to try?
Jen I love your header! Where did you find it. Please help me. My blog needs a lot of bling!!! lol Eddie is so cute!!! I want to meet him soon!
Love the new header. If you ever find some laundry elves at your house send them my way DUDE!
Cute new header! It's fun to change things up a bit. It was great to see you two at the playdate and we're looking foward to many more! I'm sure our boys will have fun being so close in age!
I really wish laundry elves DID exist because that seems like the one thing I can never keep up on.
Post a Comment