Visitor
My grandma contracted shingles shortly after Eddie was born. Because of that, she has not been able to see Eddie. She has been keeping updated on his growth through pictures, but it's not the same. Her doctor has given her a clean bill of health, so yesterday she came for a visit. It was approaching nap time and Eddie snuggled down & fell asleep in her arms.

More Grading
Mark worked on his grading most of the morning & afternoon. He's teaching AP English this year & gave 3 assignments over the summer! (I already told him, I would not have taken his class.) All the papers are in & he has been working steadily on them. After one week of classes, he's already told me how much he is enjoying the students & the level he is teaching at. While Mark was busy downstairs, Eddie & I took a more relaxed pace upstairs.
1 comment:
I have to say I agree...assignment over the summer!! :) You and Eddie look so cozy!! I miss those days!
Post a Comment