Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'd rather be naked.


Eddie wore this when he came home from the hospital. As I maneuvered him into it this morning I thought about that first time I got him dressed. I took forever! I was so nervous. I thought I was going to break him.

So much has changed since those first few days in the hospital. I've gained tons of confidence as a mommy, something all those pregnancy books never taught me. I do not claim to have this parenting thing all figured out, but I am getting to know this great little guy. I finally understand his different cries and I can change his clothing in record time. :)

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jenna said...

he seems like such a happy little guy! he is always smiling! so cute!!!

Mike, Lori, Jonathan and Owen Walsh said...

Hey Jen,
Can you please email me your email address? I can't find it anywhere. My email is lorikuite@yahoo.com
I must say I was a little scared with your title, lol.

Tripp said...

I want this shirt (for my baby of course)! Where did you get it?