
I am wearing the shirt that you gave me! Mommy said that I should have been wearing it yesterday. I was a little stinker.

Today was a big day. Mommy & I went to work. I was a very good boy & played for a bit & slept the rest of the time. Then we went to grandpa & grandma's. I took my nap in the cradle...silly mommy called it a crib before. Anyway, my puppy laid right by me.

I was thinking today how much fun it will be when I can ride Maddie...cocker spaniels are bred for riding right?
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday! Daddy said you live all the way in California so your birthday isn't quite over yet. I just got out of the tub and it's time for me to go to bed. I love you! Eddie

1 comment:
Hey, thanks for thinking of me. Love you guys and miss you. I love checking your blog and seeing all the pictures! Good job on sleeping more Eddie! -love aunt janna
Post a Comment