
Eddie is 2 weeks old today. It's gone quickly and been so much fun. Even though in the last 2 weeks we've been pooped on, peed on & spit up on. He's still a joy. At his appointment today we found out that he's now 9lbs 4 oz and has gotten an inch taller.
We got a cute shirt from the doctor who delivered him & I wanted to get pictures of him in it before he out grew it. We also got a bib from Trinity & I wanted to get a photo to send in to them. So. Eddie had his first photo shoot. I'm sure that it's the first of many to come. I personally love the goofy ones just as much as the nice ones.



4 comments:
The scrunchy faces are my favorite!
So cute!! I think Logan was the exact same size for his 2 week check up! Crazy!!
he is soooo cute!
every time i think i've seen the cutest pic ever of eddie, you take another one!
Post a Comment