
I can't believe it has been a month...well, four weeks and a day. Life has changed so much - a wonderful change. I was a little overwhelmed yesterday & my mom gave me some perspective. It's totally normal that 3pm comes & I am still in my pjs & have yet to brush my teeth. I have to let go of my 'to do list' that runs in my head. Before I know it we will have a routine and he won't want me to cuddle him all day. I need to try & cherish this time - because soon, he'll be telling me that he wants to do things for himself.
This is not to say that I still won't have frustrating moments and breastfeeding issues...but I have to remind myself to pray for patience, vent to my mom & call friends to talk about poop. Hopefully when he's crying & won't let me put him down, I won't be so hard on myself when things don't go as well as they do in my head. :)
Being that yesterday was a clingy day, Eddie was in no mood for pictures. So here he is, four weeks and one day old.


3 comments:
He's a cuttie!!!
-Shooter
Are you doing cloth diapers? That first year goes so fast and with each passing month things get easier and easier.
First of all, Eddie is SO precious and cute!! Second of all, you are right, cherish the cuddle time now. Logan wants nothing to do with it anymore! Not even before bed time!!
Post a Comment