Monday, June 2, 2008

Where did my feet go?

To be honest- my feet have been gone for awhile. I've been tripping over things a lot lately. This is me leaning over to get a good look at my feet.

It's officially June. Hard to believe - but it's finally here. I've been feeling great & can't complain. When I hear what other women go through - I'm very grateful that this has gone so smoothly! Most of the issues I've had lately are pretty funny - some embarrassing - but Mark has been wonderful as always. I snore now. Which I don't like. But I've had a head cold so I'm going to blame it on that & pray that it goes away once the baby is out! I also bump into things. Walls...chairs...Mark. I'm not a good judge of how far my tummy is out & I run right into things.

I had an appointment at the doctor today & Mark was able to join me. Little Feet is doing great! The heart beat was perfect - higher than in the past - usually it's in the 130's to 140's and today it was 150's to 160's. So my theory that Little Feet is a boy based on the heart beat - was blown out of the water today! The kid is just going to keep us guessing!

We didn't learn too much else - other than the doctor doesn't think Little Feet will make an appearance this week. But the kid is head down - so it's good to know that the baby knows the way out!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Welcome to this CRAZY addicting web log world. Glad to be able to keep up with ya!